Faithful reproduction of a military rifle, which in the past Century it was manufactured by the Gewehrfabrik in Oberndorf from 1857 to 1866. The infantry Württembergisch “Vereinsgewehr” 1857 model, with percussion lock and rifled barrel 13,9 mm (.547) caliber, was adopted in the States of Württemberg, Baden and Great Axia dukedom. An extremely accurate rifle reproduced to be a contender in the “Minié” 100 meters target shooting specialty. Equipped with a rear sight on a squared high base, adjustable for windage and elevation. It is a rifle which has to be carefully observed to appreciate the details, both technical and aesthetical ones.
*This weapon is currently in stock but do to the current rules company’s like PayPal have on weapon sales we can only accept payment via a phone order. We are currently working on solution which should be up in 2 weeks to once again accept order over the web. Feel free to call us at 717-338-1850 and we will be happy to take your order.*
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.