The 1863 Pocket Remington, manufactured by Pietta, is a favorite due to its light weight, excellent balance and easy concealment. This handy reproduction revolver represents a pistol made to fit right in a coat pocket or any other small space. This model is featured with a steel frame and a 5-shot cylinder. Complete with a spur trigger, steel barrel, and steel backstrap.
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.