Pedersoli’s Cook & Brother Artillery Carbine Percussion Rifle is a faithful and functional reproduction of the carbine originally made by Ferdinand and Francis Cook. The Cook firm produced exceptionally well-made weapons patterned after English Enfield types. From 1861 to 1862 the firm was located at New Orleans, Louisiana, but was forced to leave with the approach of Northern troops. In 1863 the firm settled in Athens, Georgia, where it continued to manufacture firearms.
One of only a few rifles developed and manufactured by the Confederacy, it was primarily used to outfit artillery soldiers and skirmishers. It is a compact, fast-handling firearm featuring a case hardened frame, polished brass fittings, rust brown round barrel,brass sling swivels and walnut stock. N/SSA APPROVED.
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.