Used by Infantry and Staff officers and often called the Confederate States Armoury Sword, this is a fine replica of the sword originally made by Louis Froelich of Kenansville, North Carolina. Swords of this pattern were made between early 1861 and 1864. The blade is made from tempered carbon steel. It has a brass guard with the letters “CSA” cut out. The pommel is also brass and the grip is made of wood covered with black letter and wrapped with single brass wire. The sword comes with a blued steel scabbard featuring two brass rings, brass tip and throat. Overall length: 38 inches, and Blade length: 32 inches.