Derringer manufactured fifteen thousand units from 1850 and ending in 1870, two years after his death. The barrel’s length varied from 1 ½” to 6”. Derringer’s style, copied by other producers, led to the identification of many pocket pistols with the “derringer” name (quite similar to the success of Jim Bowie and his knives).
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.