Original M1816 Springfield repaired and/or altered by Andrew Wurfflein for the Philadelphia Home Guard in December 1861. Musket is in original condition and mechanically viable. Lockplate is stamped “1816” cursive “U.S.” over Eagle and “Springfield” underneath. Near the tang, barrel is stamped “P” “City of Philada” and “A. Wurfflein”. Buttplate is stamped with “U.S.”. Stock opposite of lockplate is stamped “13” and the inspector cartouche. **** * ****
*USE THE BLUEDOG CHECKOUT OPTION FOR ALL FIREARM PURCHASES!!!!!
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.