The Type II features a full one piece walnut hand oil finished stock. The lock features a non-functioning, Maynard Tape Primer, lid engraved with an American Eagle. The lid will open and close. 2° Model of the 1855 were manufactured with some changes from the earlier models, two leaf rear sight, iron forend cap and a patchbox on right side of butt.
*USE THE BLUEDOG CHECKOUT OPTION FOR ALL FIREARM PURCHASES!!!!!
*This weapon is currently in stock but do to the current rules company’s like PayPal have on weapon sales we can only accept payment via a phone order. We are currently working on solution which should be up in 2 weeks to once again accept order over the web. Feel free to call us at 717-338-1850 and we will be happy to take your order.*
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.