The model 1861 Springfield rifled musket was the principle firearm of the Civil War. At the end of 1863 most Federal infantrymen were armed with either this musket or the Enfield. This piece features a one-piece forged barrel; military style sights; steel butt plate, trigger guard and barrel bands; and a swelled ramrod like the original muskets. The lock is marked “1861 Springfield” with an eagle, and it features a one-piece Walnut, oil finished stock. NSSA approved.
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.