Fill your cartridge box with period-correct, functional paper cartridges for the .69cal Springfield Smoothbore Musket.
All materials are included to craft 20 cartridges, minus black powder due to shipping constraints, and minie ball lubricant. Detailed, illustrated instructions will walk you through the historical process of constructing ammunition. The kit features:
– 20, cal.662 lead round balls
– 60, cal.311 buckshot
– 30 trapezoidal cartridge papers
– A .69cal dowel rod
– 10ft. of unbleached flax twine.
– A choking cord assembly
– 2 stamped Arsenal wrappers to pack your rounds in.
– A detailed set of instructions, including photographs and historical data to guide you through the process.