Tent Fly, approximately11’9″ by 12′. Our standard tents and flies are made from 10.38 ounce cotton duck canvas and are fire, water, & mildew resistant. Poles, stakes, & ropes are not included.
Pole and Stake Requirements
- One (1) Ridge Pole 2×3 or 2×4, should be 12’ in length
- Two (2) Upright Poles 2×3 or 2×4, Should be 6’
- Four (4), Six (6) or Ten (10) Wall Support Poles, less than 6’ high (length truly depends on the user)
- Eight (8), Ten (10) or Fourteen (14) Ropes for Side Support, two on each corner for extra stability.
- Eight (8) to Fourteen (14) Tent Stakes
Uprights require a 10 penny nail or steel pin at least 3/8” in diameter. The length of the pin should be five (5) inches with three (3) inches inserted into the upright. IMPORTANT: the pin should NOT protrude through the ridge pole.